4/09/2013

ANO Donkey Kong in taipei 101


GOOD BYE NO.2
I'M NO. 1
世貿二館地上權招標案,去年由南山人壽以新台幣268億8800萬元得標,創下台灣史上土地開發地上權權利金天價,近日已完成點交。有塗鴉客在世貿二館牆面上作畫,向即將拆除的世貿二館道別致意。

76 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:51 AM

    Hi there, You have done a fantastic job.

    I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.



    Also visit my web blog £10 off Dominos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:15 AM

    I just could not leave your site before suggesting that I
    really enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for your guests?
    Is gonna be back steadily in order to check out new posts

    Also visit my web site: what is The best Android tablet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:21 AM

    You're so interesting! I do not suppose I've read through anything like this before.

    So good to discover someone with some genuine thoughts
    on this subject. Really.. many thanks for starting this up.
    This site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a little
    originality!

    my web-site; Free Dominos Voucher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:31 AM

    At this time it seems like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform
    available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    My webpage - http://www.Swaggybook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:42 AM

    Your style is really unique in comparison to
    other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this page.

    Here is my weblog :: funky fashion Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:47 AM

    Greetings, I do believe your site might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, excellent
    website!

    my page: dominos pizza Vouchers uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:53 AM

    Hi, always i used to check website posts here early in the daylight, as i love to learn more and more.


    Feel free to visit my web-site :: Discount vouchers dominos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:13 AM

    I relish, cause I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.
    You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a great day. Bye

    Feel free to visit my blog post: online Dominos vouchers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:38 AM

    Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering issues
    with your RSS. I don't know why I can't subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

    My webpage: pizza voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:39 AM

    After looking into a number of the articles on your web
    site, I truly like your way of writing a blog.
    I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking
    back soon. Please check out my website too and let me know how you feel.


    my website :: care home finance

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:39 AM

    I am now not positive the place you are getting your info,
    but great topic. I must spend some time studying much
    more or working out more. Thanks for great info I used
    to be searching for this info for my mission.

    Feel free to visit my website: Psygrid.Org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:45 AM

    We absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
    Do you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome site!

    Look into my page; cars 4 insurance

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:56 AM

    Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I am impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    My web-site - cars insurance Calculators

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:34 AM

    My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web
    page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.


    Feel free to surf to my blog Discount Vouchers Dominos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11:36 AM

    Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?


    my web page - care Home performance

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!



    My blog post; Dominos Vouchers Uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:45 AM

    This article will help the internet people for setting up new web site or even a blog from
    start to end.

    Take a look at my page :: Which Is The Best Android Tablet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Excellent items from you, man. I have consider your stuff prior to and
    you're simply extremely great. I actually like what you've acquired right here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which during which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

    my web blog - certified management accountant Salary

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous11:50 AM

    It's an amazing piece of writing in support of all the online people; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: Where can i find free stuff

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous11:54 AM

    A motivating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you need to publish more about this subject matter,
    it may not be a taboo subject but typically folks don't speak about these subjects. To the next! All the best!!

    My webpage ... car Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed
    in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    Also visit my blog post: www.nyfilmfinance.Com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous11:58 AM

    If you would like to obtain much from this paragraph then you have to apply
    such techniques to your won web site.

    my website - best Android Tablet under 300

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous11:59 AM

    I read this paragraph fully concerning the difference of hottest and preceding technologies, it's remarkable article.

    Also visit my page :: Bhs voucher Code

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my website so i got
    here to go back the want?.I'm attempting to in finding issues to enhance my website!I guess its adequate to use a few of your concepts!!

    Visit my blog post; 2013 car insurance Calculator

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous12:16 PM

    I was recommended this blog through my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this publish is written by him as no one else recognize such distinctive approximately my trouble. You're wonderful!
    Thank you!

    Here is my website Blogspot.It

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous12:22 PM

    Keep on writing, great job!

    Look at my page; http://www.articlerich.com/profile/Wallace-Cates/364756

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous12:22 PM

    Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this site regularly, if so after that you will without doubt take fastidious knowledge.


    Also visit my blog post; entry Level accountant salary

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous12:26 PM

    Quality content is the key to invite the viewers to pay a visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

    Feel free to surf to my website: http://website.kamsgraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous12:41 PM

    If you want to take a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these methods to your
    won blog.

    Also visit my homepage - discount Vouchers dominos

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Hello there, I found your website by means of Google whilst searching for a similar topic, your website got
    here up, it appears great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm
    gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you happen to proceed this in future. Numerous other folks might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Check out my page ... best android tablet under 200

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web site is in fact good and the users are truly sharing good thoughts.

    Feel free to visit my blog: Fashion Jewellery Uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous1:20 PM

    This paragraph will help the internet users for building up new web site or even a weblog from start to end.


    Check out my blog - fashion jewellery online

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous1:35 PM

    Thanks for finally talking about > "ANO Donkey Kong in taipei 101" < Liked it!

    Here is my web blog: papa Johns Vouchers

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous5:09 PM

    Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you taking
    the time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting
    comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Here is my web site ... win free Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Useful info. Lucky me I found your web site unintentionally, and I'm shocked why this accident didn't happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... top market research companies

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous6:17 PM

    Hi there, this weekend is pleasant for me, for the
    reason that this time i am reading this great
    informative piece of writing here at my residence.

    Here is my web site :: www.noridianmedicare.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous7:17 PM

    Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article plus
    the rest of the website is very good.

    Also visit my web blog ... market research Companies in london

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous7:18 PM

    May I simply just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who
    genuinely knows what they're talking about on the web. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you're not
    more popular because you certainly possess the gift.


    Feel free to surf to my web page :: Free Gym stuff

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous7:18 PM

    Stunning quest there. What occurred after? Good luck!


    Have a look at my web blog; free stuff no participation required

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous7:21 PM

    We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    Take a look at my page: freehost.gb.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anonymous7:31 PM

    I think this is among the so much significant
    info for me. And i am glad studying your article.
    But should statement on some normal issues, The web
    site taste is wonderful, the articles is truly nice : D.
    Good task, cheers

    Also visit my weblog Moodle.Tstboces.Org

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous10:23 PM

    I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here!

    Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my homepage ... free baby stuff for pregnant women

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous10:40 PM

    Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
    blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating
    my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

    Look into my website - courses.migrantclinician.Org

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous12:31 AM

    I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Have a look at my site :: Vouchers dominos

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous3:31 AM

    I've learn some just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make this kind of fantastic informative web site.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - test.Airwebs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous3:31 AM

    With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.


    Look into my page ... 2013 car insurance calculator

    ReplyDelete
  47. Anonymous1:40 PM

    I used to be able to find good advice from your articles.

    Feel free to visit my webpage; Dominos Coupons Code

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Excellent, what a weblog it is! This weblog gives valuable information to us,
    keep it up.

    Here is my web site; http://Chooseyourhappy.blogspot.fr/2012/12/Life-is-like-ajigsaw-puzzle_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous12:59 AM

    I am really loving the theme/design of your web site.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser
    compatibility problems? A number of my blog visitors have
    complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Safari. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?


    Here is my blog post Discount Vouchers Dominos

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous1:25 PM

    I appreciate, cause I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.
    You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.

    Have a great day. Bye

    My web site staff accountant salary

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous1:31 PM

    Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

    My web site: dominos 50 off voucher

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anonymous10:15 PM

    WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for critical illness insurance

    Here is my web-site ... pizza express

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous12:35 AM

    Having read this I thought it was rather informative.

    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Feel free to visit my web-site - dominos pizza Discount codes

    ReplyDelete
  54. Anonymous4:43 AM

    A person essentially assist to make seriously posts I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual publish incredible. Wonderful process!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: www.Lyrik-base.de

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous5:14 AM

    Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly
    don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    My weblog :: Dominos 2 For 1 Vouchers

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous7:05 AM

    Hello mates, pleasant paragraph and pleasant urging commented here,
    I am genuinely enjoying by these.

    my weblog :: accountant starting salary

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anonymous8:49 AM

    Hello everyone, it's my first go to see at this web page, and piece of writing is really fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of articles.

    My homepage; www.Teamgeorgiawrestling.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Anonymous8:53 AM

    My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I am getting knowledge all the
    time by reading thes nice articles.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: dominoes Pizza voucher codes

    ReplyDelete
  59. Anonymous1:29 PM

    I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep
    it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Many thanks

    Here is my website what is the best android Tablet To buy

    ReplyDelete
  60. Anonymous11:46 PM

    If you are going for best contents like I do, only go to see this site every day for the reason that it offers feature contents,
    thanks

    Feel free to visit my website: valid dominos voucher codes

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anonymous8:56 AM

    This site really has all the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Take a look at my blog post; science tuition Oxford

    ReplyDelete
  62. Anonymous3:47 PM

    hiii im likely to start herbalife product from coming week.
    ..i've hypothyrodism and im on tablet thyronom 100mg and im employing PCOD tablet metformin...am i able to use herbalife item?...im unmarried i want to reduce my fat...make sure you support me na?...

    Look into my web site: fast weight loss foods to avoid

    ReplyDelete
  63. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Wow, I'd *love* to have such a cozy potting drop! Been doing some landscape planning for the last few days, and i think I know what I'm doing with all the back
    corner now. Thanks for sharing! Your husband must rock.

    Also visit my blog :: arrow metal shed replacement parts

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anonymous6:47 PM

    I live in Dallas. Although there are almost twenty,000 much more males within this metropolis than girls, this determine is a bit deceptive.
    There is certainly a higher quantity of homosexual males, as well as
    immigrant workers, who skew the quantities. All the areas
    around the list seem to become huge cities
    that most likely have similar varieties of populations.

    If you are just seeking to get a wonderful spot to party then it is
    excellent. If you are seeking for any boyfriend or partner, you will be disappointed.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: how to approach women

    ReplyDelete
  65. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Wonderful post! I've been looking for a schedule that experienced the most effective of both styles. But I do possess a question. As a result of function and school I could get within the gym about 4 days per week.Currently what woks for me is Mon,Tues,Thur,Fri schedule. There may be a week that i could get into the health club on a saturday or sunday but its rare.I dont need to begin one thing which i cant stick to. Is there any approach to make this regimen fit my schedule? Many thanks!

    Also visit my website six pack shortcuts workouts

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anonymous10:07 AM

    Write mоге, thatѕ all Ι have to say.
    Litеrаlly, it sеems aѕ though уоu гelieԁ on the vidеo to make your ρoint.
    You ԁefіnіtelу know ωhat youre talkіng аbоut, why throω
    away your intelligence on just posting ѵideοs to your weblog when
    yοu could bе giѵing us sοmething enlightening to геad?



    Feel fгee tο vіsit my page ::
    3dtattoos.net

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anonymous10:07 AM

    Greаt blog! Do you havе anу helpful hints fоr аspiring writers?
    І'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a lіttle loѕt on evеrуthіng.
    Woulԁ уоu suggеst starting with a free platform liκе Wοгdpresѕ or go for a paid option?
    Theгe are so many оptions out thеre thаt ӏ'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

    my website :: 3d tattoos for women

    ReplyDelete
  68. Anonymous4:27 AM

    It truly is not so much the security of those who "personally" have interaction in this "networking" point; relatively the
    oblique exposure to those about them, who do not safeguard by themselves, from the unknowing.

    , from those that they did not know; existed.
    'Ex: A friend's Screw buddy's true boyfriend is robbing the property; & killing your dog within the process. Not random.

    Also visit my web-site; dating tips for girls from guys

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Heya excellent blog! Dоes running a blog similar to thіs гequire a laгge amоunt of work?

    I hаve virtually no understаndіng of progrаmmіng however І was hoping to stаrt mу oωn
    blog in the near future. Anyhow, if yοu have any recommendations oг tips for new blog οwners please shaгe.
    I undеrѕtаnԁ thіs is off subjеct nevertheless I ϳust
    had to ask. Thanks!

    mу ωeb blοg ... diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete
  70. Anonymous6:32 AM

    I got thіѕ webѕite fгom my frіend ωho
    told me about this ωeb site and at the moment this timе I
    am bгoωѕing thiѕ site and reading vегy informatiѵe artіcles or reѵiews at
    thіs time.

    Stop by my blog poѕt: carpet cleaning glendale

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anonymous3:24 AM

    Properly, that's always a good point, lol. It could be great to have this kind of a gorgeous drop, wouldn't it?
    Our shed is more of a garbage can holder having a little little bit of area left over for our gardening materials,
    sigh.

    Stop by my homepage ... arrow 8x10 metal shed instructions

    ReplyDelete
  72. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Say you might be a mexican few, or one of you is Mexican.
    ..Is it regarded component of regular Mexican society to the man or the woman to
    bounce with other Men/Women even if you are within a relationship or married?


    Also visit my web page - attract women

    ReplyDelete
  73. Anonymous6:44 PM

    Thеy haνe to set thе neхt marѕhmаllow in their mouth and repeat the wordѕ.
    Aѕ bodіly physiquе demanԁs workоut, humаn brain also needs
    sоmе kind οf entertaіning exеrcise.
    Namе The Children From Ρoрular TV Shows:
    See how many guests сan guess the right names of populаr TV show kids.
    Gueѕs What Baby Ӏtem - Motheгs wіll enјoу this game thе moѕt.
    You can get many options and іdeas of оrganizіng the partу online.


    Here is my web-site - play games аt schoοl unblockеd - -

    ReplyDelete
  74. Anonymous7:18 PM

    Hello, I enjoy rеadіng аll
    of your aгticle. I liκe tο ωrite a little comment to support you.


    Stop by my web-site; garage door opener repair phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  75. Anonymous8:44 PM

    The only beauty of gambling is the place you are winner. When your pet dog finds you, praise heavily and provides your ex a
    treat. No more visitors jams within the way to work with no
    more late hours at your workplace makes one from the best times from the retiree.
    Your social being may minimize a lttle bit considering the fact that you typically get together
    with online virtual beings, friends and playmates for the net.
    You along with players are offered diverse hats, shoes and clothes.


    My web page :: games unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  76. Anonymous5:23 AM

    I have experienced dog pals of numerous breeds but my "liebe" (love) for my
    heart breed has stayed with me at night since childhood.
    Different breeders have different preferences concerning they will prefer; German lines,
    or American lines. The reliable top pet promoters facilitated the lovers with the German shepherd throughout the virtual tour.
    German shepherds are large dogs when fully
    grown, will weigh between 70 to 95 pounds. This was guiding principle laid down through the founder with the
    breed, von Stephanitz, a lot of years ago.

    My weblog - german shepherd puppies for sale in michigan

    ReplyDelete